We are committed to providing perfect customer service. The satisfaction of our clients is our number one priority. Please familiarize yourself with your policies before purchases or ordering any products or services.
If you purchase a book or other physical good you may return it for a refund or credit within 3 days of receipt of your item. In addition all returns must fall within the Guidelines outlined below.
While we often ask clients to prepay for services, classes, or products in order to help us manage inventory levels; we never intend to charge for a service or product that is not received. If you prepay for a class and are unable to attend for any reason we will gladly refund your charge or credit you the cost toward another class. Please read additional guidelines below.
If you need to cancel a reservation for a class (see cancellations above) or would like to receive a refund for a return (see returns above) we will gladly accommodate your request within the below guidelines.
Guidelines for Refunds, Returns, and Cancellations:
- All refunds, cancellations, and returns must be requested in writing. Email can be sent to [email protected] or requests can be mailed to 6972 West 81st Ave, Arvada, CO 80003 care of Business Services
- Refunds are issued to the original credit card used to make the purchase
- Refunds generally take 2-3 business days to process and show up on your bank / credit card statement
- Refunds are only available up to 3 days past the date of delivery. In the case of a class, the class date is the date of delivery.
- In the case of returning a physical product the purchaser may be required to cover return shipping costs.